RESTORANLAR - PIZZA & FAST FOOD - TONGA

Hiçbir sonuç bulunamadi

FREUNDE (GENEL)

Adres: Pylimo 22D, Vilnius, LITVANYA
Telefon: - Hareketli: * Faks: *
Web Sitesi: http://fb.com/FreundeVilnius/ Email: *

„Freunde“ is the first flexiterian restaurant/ bistro in Vilnius. 80% of our menu is plant-based dishes and the remaining 20% include fish and meat. A...

Sizce Restoran: (-/-)

KLARABARA (AVRUPA GIDA)

Adres: Preobrazhens'ka Street, 28, 65000 Odessa, UKRAYNA
Telefon: +380487015495 Hareketli: * Faks: *
Web Sitesi: http://klarabara.com/ Email: *

Пышное изумрудное убранство Городского сада, клумбы благоухающих роз и чернобрывцев, жемчужные брызги фонтана, похожие на мириады ярких звезд, исполня...

Sizce Restoran: (-/-)

COCKNEYS (DENIZ ÜRÜNLERI)

Adres: City Tour, Triq Marsamxett, Valletta, MALTA
Telefon: +35621236065 Hareketli: * Faks: *
Web Sitesi: http://cockneysrestaurant.com Email: *

Come and Enjoy our lovely and spectacular view while sipping a glass of wine and enjoying a mouth watering Fish dish or a plate of Pasta. Cockney's...

Sizce Restoran: (-/-)

HESBURGER (GENEL)

Adres: Keskvaeljak 4, Jõhvi, ESTONYA
Telefon: +37255515958 Hareketli: * Faks: *
Web Sitesi: http://hesburger.ee Email: *

Me mõistame esimese töökogemuse tähtsust. See loob enesekindlust, suurendab teadmisi ja pakub motivatsiooni tulevikus töötamiseks – see on samm, mida ...

Sizce Restoran: (-/-)

DAIRY QUEEN (PIZZA & FAST FOOD)

Adres: Al Hayat Shopping Centre, Manama, BAHREYN
Telefon: +97317162119 Hareketli: * Faks: *
Web Sitesi: http://dqbahrain.com/ Email: *

DQ® restaurants are independently owned and operated franchised locations that have served customers for over 70 years. The independent franchise oper...

Sizce Restoran: (-/-)
x
X